Thursday, February 17, 2005

I have no time for this

...but what the hell. I just got back from working security for a really lame show. The kids don't know how to mosh right anymore...it's ridiculous. It's more like watching a bad martial arts demonstration, lots of spin kicks and punching the floor. I'm glad I'm not a kid anymore...
Anyway...i'm tired...so I'm going to go to bed and actually write with a pen in a notebook...it's called a letter and I'm going to send it through the mail. I know it's confusing...I don't have time to explain and it has nothing to do with my father working for the post office.

A few lines about myself:
Gun shooting from a needle that's breathing in a colorless heart storm.
I'm in a considerately cold long distance face.
I'm unfortunately falling with my eye at the hurt.

"Young lovers wherever you are. Come back and remember and go away and come back. Attendance mandatory but not required" -Ken Kesey

1 Comments:

Blogger Kitten said...

You have time for this.

7:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home