Saturday, February 19, 2005

The month I hate the most is February

I woke up and after watching Constatine last night decided to dig out my Hellblazer: Dangerous Habits graphic novel. The ending however brought me down with a quote from The Pogues song, Rainy Night In Soho,
We watched our friends grow up together
And we watched them as they fell
Some fell into heaven
Some of them fell into hell

I started to think of all the friends I've had and how few of them I still have any contact with. It's a lonely day and sitting here listening to the clock tick on the wall isn't helping anything. Maybe I just need my friends a little more than I let on or maybe it's just the day.

These two jokes cheered me up a bit:
A drunk stammers out of a bar and runs right into two priests. He says, "I'm Jesus Christ." The first priest says, "No, son, you're not." So the drunk says it to the second priest. The second priest says, "No, son, you're not." The drunk says, "Look, I can prove it." He walks back into the bar with the two priests. The bartender takes one look at the drunk and exclaims, "Jesus Christ, you're here again?"

A little guy walks into a bar and slips on some vomit. Minutes later a tough guy walks into the bar and slips on the vomit as well. The little guy says, "I just did that." The big guy then beats the little guy up.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home