Thursday, June 02, 2005

this machine will not communicate

Jason and I just got back from making a late night run to Meijer in search of fake money. It was a long shot and the mission although accomplished...was still a failure. I spent most of my day today making skull stickers to attach to japanese flags and then Jason and I went to Fantasy Costumes and picked up some Bowlers for the band. So much I still would like to do...today is my last day of school...I plan on getting the rest of my shit done by next week. I have to make a cardboard Mayor Daley mask and a scale model of Chicago low-income housing as well as a scale model of Middle to upper class housing with Condo's and Starfucks...The Walt Daley dream city and pretty soon he'll get his no fly zone over Chicago just like Disneyland and Disneyworld.

Today while waiting on a bus on the corner of Western/Foster...and elderly gentleman pulled up in front of me and asked if I wanted a ride. I think his exact words were, "I'm going down to North Ave. I would enjoy the company if you need a ride." I said no thanks and he drove off...this is like the 3rd time something of this nature has happened to me. It's not like I look like a little boy or something. Maybe I've talked to the next Gacy.

I was told today by my acting teacher that he wanted me to work on my self confidence over the summer...he told me to go to parties and try to be the center of attention...try to make Lance bigger...he doesn't know me well. I am shy in class though...not sure why...plus I'm usually really tired and irritated.

Big show tonight at the Double Door...I can't wait until it's finally over and I can just relax...it will be fun.

My back is killing me and I'm extremely tired...so...exactly

1 Comments:

Blogger Kitten said...

Your acting teacher might have something, however, the wrong methods for getting it out of you.

I miss you Lance.

8:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home