Wednesday, December 27, 2006

New Years Resolutions

1.
One of the main things I want to do this year is get back down to my fighting weight of 140 pounds. I'm currently standing at my all time heaviest, 162.5 pounds. I gained a lot of weight while Jamie was pregnant because we were both eating more and not as healthy. So my goal in the new year is to hit the gym at least 3 days a week and just get back into shape.

2.
I'm not going to include things such as being a good father or husband because I'm always going to be striving for that...they are not goals...they just are. So I want to finish completely 3 of my own songs before the year is up. Seems achievable.

3.
I want to get my right arm tattooed from my shoulder down to my elbow. I have the amazing artist Tom burns working on some sketches for me now.

4.
I want to build a halfpipe. I've got permission to build it at Jamie's dads so this spring and summer I may be there quite a bit. I just want to increase my skating ability before I'm 30 and so I don't make a fool of myself at the skate park.

5.
Brush my teeth twice a day. I have never had a cavity or braces but I rarely brush my teeth twice a day...usually just once in the morning. So to be a good example for my son I'm going to start brushing twice a day.


I will probably think of a few more but this is my list so far. I may post some pics of my gut and I may not but I will be posting my weight to see how close I'm getting to my goal and I'll give updates on the other goals.

This will be the greatest year of my life no matter what because of my wife and son...I can't wait to see what adventures we will have.

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Chili Cheese Fritos.

10:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home